Household oddity

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
tylerlybb

Household oddity

Post by tylerlybb »

There is a member in my ward who shows up differently in the printed directory than she does in the online directory (before printing). Before printing (clicking on 'directory' and looking at the list of members grouped by households), she shows up under a bold font household last name that is her real last name (this is correct). But when I go to print it, the PDF lists her underneath a different household name. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that this member used to be part of a different household - a household with the same last name as her current, incorrect, printed household name that I just mentioned. How do I fix this so that she shows up with the correct household name on the printed directory?

Thanks,
Tyler
tylerlybb

Re: Household oddity

Post by tylerlybb »

To be clear, in the printed directory, it doesn't actually list her as being part of the household she used to be a part of - she is grouped into a household of one, which is correct. It's just that the NAME of that household (in the printed form) is not the correct name.
eblood66

Re: Household oddity

Post by eblood66 »

The first thing I'd check is the Household name. This is only visible in MLS right now. In MLS go to Membership > Household Record and find her household (under the correct name). At the very top of the record it will show the Household Name (above the Head of Household). Make sure it is correct and use the Edit link to the upper right of the name if it isn't.

Return to “Membership Help”