denied access

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
Jochja

denied access

Post by Jochja »

I put in my membership number, etc but am still getting denied access to ward directory - HELP - I put the zeroes in - ??? Please help me correct this!!!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: denied access

Post by russellhltn »

If you've successfully input your MRN, then it's time to check with your ward clerk/membership clerk that your record is in the ward. Also verify that the MRN you used is the same as the one on their record. It's possible you have two records - one in the ward and one in "address unknown".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rhigley

Post by rhigley »

I have had a couple complaints of people being denied access to entering VT visits from all our VT leaders.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure their calling is recorded as a standard position and they are using their LDS Account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

rhigley wrote:I have had a couple complaints of people being denied access to entering VT visits from all our VT leaders.
For visiting teaching supervisors, you also need to verify that they have been assigned as the supervisor of one or more visiting teaching districts.

Return to “Main Church Website”