Register and Log In for your children

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
LanaLaing

Register and Log In for your children

Post by LanaLaing »

I am trying to recover my kids username and passwords and getting no where. I'm worried if I try to use the recovery, it will reset MY username. How can I do this for my children? Please help!

I have tried to set up an account, it said that it already exists. Tried to log in, and it doesn't recognise user name and or password. How can I recover this information?
eblood66

Re: Register and Log In for your children

Post by eblood66 »

Use the 'Forgot your username' option on the login page and select the option to recover using 'Membership Record Number' option and then enter the membership number and birthdate of your child. Most likely you created another account for them for another purpose (like FamilySearch). This option will tell you what the previous username is and then give you an option to reset it's password. Unless you enter your username or MRN it shouldn't have any affect on your account.

Return to “Church Account”