my lds account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
conlr15

my lds account

Post by conlr15 »

I just received a notice that my lds account name or password had been changed, I did not make this change nor ask anyone
else to make this change. How do I log in or correct this?

Robert Conley
e mail: robertconley6249@comcast.net
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: my lds account

Post by lajackson »

conlr15 wrote:I just received a notice that my lds account name or password had been changed, I did not make this change nor ask anyone else to make this change. How do I log in or correct this?
Since you were able to log in here with your LDS Account to post at the Forum, your password probably was not changed. You should be able to ignore the message. Others have seen the same problem and folks are checking on it.
oloughlin.tim

Post by oloughlin.tim »

I'm not able to get into my setting on my account. Any ideas?
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

oloughlin.tim wrote:I'm not able to get into my setting on my account. Any ideas?
Have you been to https://ldsaccount.lds.org/help and followed the instructions there?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mfmohlma wrote:
oloughlin.tim wrote:I'm not able to get into my setting on my account. Any ideas?
Have you been to https://ldsaccount.lds.org/help and followed the instructions there?
Probably how they landed here. The help page gives this forum as a resource, but the church employees that could actually help have disappeared. If they land back on the "LDS Account Forum" page, they'll need to click "Additional Support Options".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”