Request for password reset

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Kevin

Request for password reset

Post by Kevin »

I received an email this morning for a request for password reset but I never requested that it be reset. Was this a mistake or is there someone else trying to access my account?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Request for password reset

Post by russellhltn »

Given your user name, I'd say that someone else is confused and thinks that's their user name. I wouldn't worry about it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bethfabg

Post by bethfabg »

My wife received a request to reset password and we reset her's.I did not receive a request to change mine it's
[username and password removed]
Thank You Donald Orr at bethfabg@gmail.com
Last edited by russellhltn on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove user name and password
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bethfabg wrote:[username and password removed]
This is a public forum, so the username/password was removed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”