Scripture search broken

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
panders12

Scripture search broken

Post by panders12 »

Not sure if you are already aware of this, but for the last several months, I find that I can't search on a specific reference in 1 Nephi (or 1 Samuel, 1 Corinthians, or any other reference that begins with a "1"). I find this behavior both on my mobile device and on my computer. I use Safari, and I haven't tested the issue on other browsers. This seems like a pretty serious issue that should get fixed quickly.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Scripture search broken

Post by aebrown »

panders12 wrote:Not sure if you are already aware of this, but for the last several months, I find that I can't search on a specific reference in 1 Nephi (or 1 Samuel, 1 Corinthians, or any other reference that begins with a "1"). I find this behavior both on my mobile device and on my computer. I use Safari, and I haven't tested the issue on other browsers. This seems like a pretty serious issue that should get fixed quickly.
Good catch! I can duplicate the issue on other browsers -- it's clearly a problem with the searching service, independent of the browser used. I reported it using the Feedback link.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”