bug: Helaman 15 reflects title page

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

ganev

bug: Helaman 15 reflects title page

Post by ganev »

Helaman 15 reflects title page
Chapters 14 and 16 were correct. When I opened Title page and clicked to Helaman 15 again I could see the correct chapter in Helaman 15.
carsonm

Re: bug: Helaman 15 reflects title page

Post by carsonm »

What version of Windows are you using ? Window 8.1 or Windows 10? Is this on the Windows phone or a PC? If a phone, which phone is it?
Which version of the Gospel Library app are you using? Gospel Library v2 or GL version 2 beta when the error happens. Can you replicate this issue on both versions of the Gospel Library app?

I have tried it both on my Windows 10 phone and my Windows 1O PC and cannot replicate it on either version for that particular chapter. I have seen it in the past before it on Windows 8.1 phones, on what seems to be intermittent or "random" time. If you and others can help track down when it happens the most, or what triggers this to happen or can replicate it multiple times, that will help with troubleshooting the issue and finding a fix.

Any others having the same issue when it goes to the title page when selecting a different chapter or section and want to help troubleshooting this issue and others that are discovered along the way? If so join the currently small project team and help us out and play and active role in making a better app.
carsonm

Post by carsonm »

One more thing to check in options section of the app in "Advanced" do you have "Use Test Content Source" selected or not?
egnlsn

Post by egnlsn »

Works fine for me. I am running Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 OS Build 10586.318 and GL Beta Version 2.0.2.45.
CIAO!

Ed Nielsen
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

This usually indicates a damaged book. Try removing your copy of the Book of Mormon, restarting the app, and redownloading it.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”