verification

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kendra_johnstun

verification

Post by kendra_johnstun »

I tried to verify my daughters account and it just keeps telling me that the verification code is not valid. I have tried twice and it still won't work. When I try to register again it just says that the account already exists, but won't let me login with password and username.
mfmohlma

Re: verification

Post by mfmohlma »

What or how are you trying to verify the account? I had a similar issue when trying to set up an account for my 11-year-old. The account setup screen makes it seem like you need to use the email or cell phone verification, but it is not necessary. My 11-year-old has neither means of verification. :)

If you used your cell phone for verification, there's probably an issue if that number is already being used on your account anyway.

Return to “Church Account”