Mobile notes (Android) not showing on LDS.org

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
bkt64

Mobile notes (Android) not showing on LDS.org

Post by bkt64 »

Apologies in advance - I searched but could not find a previously posted topic that meets my needs. I have marked several scriptures in my Mobile app, but are not showing in the LDS.org site. I have made sure I have signed in. Specifically, Doctrine and Covenants 42:14. has some notes and cross-references that I would like to see on my study mode of lds.org. When I mark a scripture in my mobile app as an experiment near by this specific scritpure, and refresh the LDS.org site, it shows up. I have it marked as a scripture chain in my mobile app, which is not available in the lds.org site (frustrating). Could that be the reason why it is not showing as marked with notes in the lds.org site? That is the only possibility I can imagine. On a side note, will there be an update for the lds.org scriptures and notes, and study journal coming out soon? It is so frustrating having more options in the mobile app than on the lds.org site. I really dislike the lds.org site when compared to the app. I ought to be grateful for it though. Just some suggestions - I can imagine I am not the only one who has expressed this desire.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Mobile notes (Android) not showing on LDS.org

Post by sbradshaw »

That sounds like a good hypothesis – it makes sense that links not being supported on LDS.org could cause problems with other annotations (like highlights) on a verse with links. We've been told that updated LDS.org study tools are in progress, but it's impossible to know how far along they are, if they've been delayed or even postponed for other priority projects. It's been a while since I've heard anything about that.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”