Donation withdrawn from bank but not recorded

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
jimmac53

Donation withdrawn from bank but not recorded

Post by jimmac53 »

My donation has been withdrawn from my bank account yet it does not show up on my summary of donations. Where do I go from here to insure that it was recorded properly?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Donation withdrawn from bank but not recorded

Post by lajackson »

jimmac53 wrote:My donation has been withdrawn from my bank account yet it does not show up on my summary of donations. Where do I go from here to insure that it was recorded properly?
If you paid using Online Donations, return there and look under Donation History. If it is not there, ask your clerk if he sees the contribution. If it is in neither place, ask your clerk to help you contact Church headquarters.

If you paid using bank bill pay and the information normally appears on reports the clerk prepares, give it a few more days. The clerk also needs to have done a Send/Receive in MLS, but that normally happens each Sunday.

You may wish to consider also if the contribution was made under a different account than yours, such as a spouse, but also used your bank account.

But sometimes it takes a few days for all the computers to speak with each other, especially on weekends.

Return to “Online Donations”