Where is export directory to CSV file option on lds.org or MLS

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Pevarful4

Where is export directory to CSV file option on lds.org or MLS

Post by Pevarful4 »

I can't find the export button to export a directory to CSV. Where is it located?
eblood66

Re: Where is export directory to CSV file option on lds.org or MLS

Post by eblood66 »

The ability to export directory information has been removed from pretty much everywhere. The stated reason for at least some of the removals was to comply with the church's privacy policy. In other cases there has been no statement why but I would presume it's the same.
Brigitp

Post by Brigitp »

Is this still the case? It is so time consuming to copy and export out of a webpage. We are getting ready to do our primary program and it would be so much easier if we could just export the primary list with phone and address.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Brigitp wrote:Is this still the case?
There has been no change. And with privacy as part of the reason, I have no reason to believe it will change.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”