LDS Tools 3.0?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
zaneclark

LDS Tools 3.0?

Post by zaneclark »

The release notes on LDS.Org state that 3.0 would be released today.... Has anyone seen it?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: LDS Tools 3.0?

Post by lajackson »

zaneclark wrote:The release notes on LDS.Org state that 3.0 would be released today.... Has anyone seen it?
Today, or "today while the sun shines"? There is a lot of today remaining. In fact, you have more of today still left than I do. And russellhltn, well, he's just getting into the mid-morning of today. [grin]
nmecantwin73

Post by nmecantwin73 »

As of 12:50pm MDT, it looks like it's been pushed = https://www.lds.org/help/support/lds-to ... s?lang=eng
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

zaneclark wrote:The release notes on LDS.Org state that 3.0 would be released today.... Has anyone seen it?
What has been released today, is the release notes!

If you check them, they state that the actual app release date is the 1st June. As we all know to well, these dates quite often get put back at the last minute, because of unforeseen problems.
sherrypterry1

Post by sherrypterry1 »

It's June 2nd, no update on the IOS version, yet Android has been received. Thoughts?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

I refer you to the last paragraph in my post above!

FWIW - I'm not on the development team, but I know delays in software development are quite common. It will be released when it is!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I've heard that it takes longer to get something through the Apple store then though the Google Play Store.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ccole59

Post by ccole59 »

I was able to load it last night on both iPhone and iPad. It has a new look and new features. I do think there is an issue photos as mine did not transfer over to the new version and when I upload a new one it doesn't "save" so that others can see it. Plus it appears that each time I start the app, the picture is not saved and I have load it again.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

ccole59 wrote:I do think there is an issue photos as mine did not transfer over to the new version and when I upload a new one it doesn't "save" so that others can see it.
A photo doesn't show up for everyone to see until it's approved by a bishopric member, clerk, or ward website administrator.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”