Not Loading - My Member Account in Ward Directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
secretsshallebb

Not Loading - My Member Account in Ward Directory

Post by secretsshallebb »

When going to the Ward directory i can see my ward members and their address and contact info, but for some reason when I click on my account is just has that spinning wheel. I cannot see my details or update them in any way.
RobertNGomez

Re: Not Loading - My Member Account in Ward Directory

Post by RobertNGomez »

I am having a similar problem... I can see my own account and edit stuff but some people in my ward directory do not load, they just show a loading spinning animation. Anyone have any idea what is going on? Any fix?
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

What browser, browser version, device and operating system are you using? Are you trying to access "My Account" at the top right of the page or "My Household" on the left of the directory view? More details might help another user here verify the same problem you are having.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

I have duplicated your results, though not with my family. Certain families in my ward show the same behavior. Debug info (from Firebug) indicates that the 'householdProfile' service is returning a '500 Internal Server Error' when trying to pull up the information which leaves you staring at the spinning wheel. It's not helpful to you, but know that you're not alone. Hopefully someone will find the problem and fix it soon.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

mfmohlma wrote:Hopefully someone will find the problem and fix it soon.
Looks like the issue is a known one: https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=24880

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”