LCR Attendance Rolls Question

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
dfullmer

LCR Attendance Rolls Question

Post by dfullmer »

In MLS, I was able to print attendance rolls beginning with any month. In LCR, I am only able to print by the quarter, starting with the first month of the quarter. So far as I know, we are no longer able to print attendance rolls from MLS.

This is a problem because I print attendance rolls at the beginning of the reporting month, not the beginning of the quarter. I do this because I want the ward organizations to have the most up-to-date rolls for the reporting month. If I print them at the beginning of the quarter, then the rolls are more than 2 months old when the reporting month arrives. As we all know, the ward roster changes a LOT over the course of 2 months.

LCR needs to be updated so that the attendance rolls can be printed starting with any month, not just the start of a quarter.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: LCR Attendance Rolls Question

Post by sbradshaw »

I think it'd be great if you could print five-week rolls (with two columns of names, to use the extra space). It's not only a matter of ward turnover, it's also the fact that the rolls tend to get crumpled and not very pretty if they're used for more than a couple of months.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”