Member details not showing in directory - just spinning icon

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
mevans

Member details not showing in directory - just spinning icon

Post by mevans »

At first i thought this problem might be related to the photo issues, but now I believe it's something else, as I see it on various individuals, including those without photos.

I am a Ward Assistant Clerk. I can see everyone's information. When I log in to the directory and click on the names of certain families, the right pane goes into an eternal spinning icon. The family details on the right pane never appear. Then I click on a different ward member and I can see the details. From what I've seen, it seems to be consistent behavior on specific families.

I get this error in the developer console when it happens:

Code: Select all

GET https://www.lds.org/directory/services/web/v3.0/mem/householdProfile/###_ID_NUMBER_REMOVED_FOR_PRIVACY###?imageSize=MEDIUM 500 (Internal Server Error)
Any idea what's going on?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Member details not showing in directory - just spinning icon

Post by scgallafent »

We are aware of this and working on it.
wiscombe.peter

Post by wiscombe.peter »

The common denominator seems to be that is happening for all part member families.

There is a similar issue with the LDS Tools app, while you can see the information, if you click on the "edit" link in the LDS Tools app for a part member household, it tells you that you are not connected to the internet.
mevans

Post by mevans »

wiscombe.peter wrote:The common denominator seems to be that is happening for all part member families.
Thanks for the observation. I think you're spot on. Specifically, it's if there is a marriage to a non-member spouse recorded.
otime11

Post by otime11 »

mevans wrote:
wiscombe.peter wrote:The common denominator seems to be that is happening for all part member families.
Thanks for the observation. I think you're spot on. Specifically, it's if there is a marriage to a non-member spouse recorded.
I have the same problem - I cannot update my own household. My wife is not a member.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”