Teaching in the Savior's Way

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
showseason

Teaching in the Savior's Way

Post by showseason »

Does anyone know if this new manual, replacing Teaching No Great Call, will be in hard print or do we just access it online?
kd7mha

Re: Teaching in the Savior's Way

Post by kd7mha »

A notice in the OCL indicates that each unit will receive printed copies
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
alexau

Post by alexau »

yes online but after you will have a paper
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Our bishop handed out a large stack of these new manuals in our ward council last Sunday. The bishop told us that someone from the stake would visit each unit and teach us how to use the manual. Since I work with the stake Sunday School president, I asked him about it and he said he had not heard anything about it. Oh well. I don't really need anyone to teach me how to read a manual.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

We got a stack of them this last week. It appears (for once) though that the manuals have arrived before the training has trickled down through the seventy->coordinating councils->stake councils->ward council. We're waiting for official word what to do before we hand them out but will definitely have the Sunday School president start perusing it.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I was just called into a Sunday School presidency last week. We are planning to wait until we receive stake guidance before starting teacher council meetings, but this week we will be choosing one of the principles from the new manual/training and setting goals around it.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “General Discussions”