Reassigning missionary donations

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
texasranger225

Reassigning missionary donations

Post by texasranger225 »

i have a question, my son returned from his mission several years ago. another of my sons is now currently on his mission. in talking to the Bishops clerk he told me my first son has around $800 available. my first though is switch over to my son currently server in mission. I can not find a way how I can do that. can you all help with this matter? you can call me at [removed] or email at [removed]
Last edited by scgallafent on Mon May 23, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove personal information
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Reassigning missionary donations

Post by aebrown »

texasranger225 wrote:i have a question, my son returned from his mission several years ago. another of my sons is now currently on his mission. in talking to the Bishops clerk he told me my first son has around $800 available. my first though is switch over to my son currently server in mission. I can not find a way how I can do that. can you all help with this matter?
A clerk would need to make that change (either the ward clerk, or the financial clerk in your ward) -- there's nothing you can do personally except ask the clerk to do it. The clerk could simply transfer the $800 from the first son's missionary category to the category for your current missionary son. That's easy for him to do.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Reassigning missionary donations

Post by scgallafent »

I removed your phone number and email address. This is a public forum, so those were available for anyone to see.

As aebrown said, you need to speak with your ward clerk or ward finance clerk.

Return to “General Discussions”