Other Callings, no Add Another Calling link missing

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
PaulReese

Other Callings, no Add Another Calling link missing

Post by PaulReese »

In the organization chart of Other Callings, under Other Callings, the Add another Calling link is missing, and I can't add any of my custom callings. I also don't find any section for Activities Committee under Other Callings for my YSA ward.
hcut2k4

Re: Other Callings, no Add Another Calling link missing

Post by hcut2k4 »

I too am having this same problem. I can neither add someone to a calling or add another calling to the "Other Callings" organization.
jacktfulleriii

Post by jacktfulleriii »

I also cannot add someone to a calling or add custom callings under "Other Callings."
TysonThorpe

Other Callings section

Post by TysonThorpe »

I am the membership clerk in a YSA ward and we heavily use the Other Callings section of Other Callings to lump together the many custom callings we have. However, I noticed today that it won't let me add any callings or individuals under Other Callings. Not even the Athletic Director, which is a standard calling. I had a member of the bishopric test it also, just to see if there happened to be a change in permissions. It didn't work for him. And I can't find any mention of them getting rid of the Other Callings/Other Callings section. Anyways, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue before I call the help desk later this week.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Other Callings section

Post by russellhltn »

TysonThorpe wrote:Anyways, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue before I call the help desk later this week.
I merged your post with an existing thread on the topic. As you can see, you're not the only one.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Athletic Director used to be a standard calling, but it was removed a few months ago.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
rontilby

Post by rontilby »

Would someone at LCR support please acknowledge this problem and provide an estimate of when it will be fixed.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Other Callings section

Post by jonesrk »

TysonThorpe wrote:I am the membership clerk in a YSA ward and we heavily use the Other Callings section of Other Callings to lump together the many custom callings we have. However, I noticed today that it won't let me add any callings or individuals under Other Callings. Not even the Athletic Director, which is a standard calling. I had a member of the bishopric test it also, just to see if there happened to be a change in permissions. It didn't work for him. And I can't find any mention of them getting rid of the Other Callings/Other Callings section. Anyways, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue before I call the help desk later this week.
I have fixed the problem. We turned on a new feature but for Other Callings not everything was there to make it work completely, so I have turned it off until the rest of the structure is there to support it.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”