Access to LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
lukesmith

Access to LCR

Post by lukesmith »

As Assistant Branch Mission Leader I am on the Access Chart for LCR. Specifically I am trying to access Member Progress Records. Can someone please tell me how to get this access?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Access to LCR

Post by russellhltn »

If you have the calling recorded as a standard position, not a custom one - and you've waited 24 hours or so, and you're using a LDS Account that has YOUR MRN on it, then you should have access. Just go to lcr.lds.org.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

They may still be updating permissions for the calling, which just recently became a "standard" calling for Leader and Clerk Resources. See this thread:
https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24613

Because you can see the Access Table at Leader and Clerk Resources – so you do have some access at least – it could be a bug. You can report it through the Feedback link at the bottom right of Leader and Clerk Resources. If this thread is moved by an admin to the Leader and Clerk Resources forum, maybe one of the developers will see it (though the best bet is to send feedback directly).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:Because you can see the Access Table at Leader and Clerk Resources – so you do have some access at least
it depends on what "chart" he's talking about. It looks to me like the The Help Center article can be accessed without logging in.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

lukesmith wrote:As Assistant Branch Mission Leader I am on the Access Chart for LCR. Specifically I am trying to access Member Progress Records. Can someone please tell me how to get this access?
Your calling has been entered as a custom calling. You need to have your branch clerk update your calling to use the correct standard calling.
llohan

Post by llohan »

Can you tell me if I have also been entered as a custom calling, as I too am unable to access LCR... As Assistant Ward Missiom Leader. Many thanks.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

llohan wrote:Can you tell me if I have also been entered as a custom calling, as I too am unable to access LCR... As Assistant Ward Missiom Leader. Many thanks.
Your ward clerk can check quite easily. He just needs to lookup your record in LCR, go to the Callings tab and see if there is an asterisk beside your calling.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

llohan wrote:Can you tell me if I have also been entered as a custom calling, as I too am unable to access LCR... As Assistant Ward Missiom Leader. Many thanks.
You are recorded correctly, but it takes some time after that to get access (usually we say wait 24 hours)

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”