choosing visibilty

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
choofman

choosing visibilty

Post by choofman »

I am trying to change my visibility from ward to stake on both mine and my husbands accounts. When stake is selected it is shown in red and I am unable to save. Other ward or stake members cannot "see" us in LDS tools.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: choosing visibilty

Post by russellhltn »

There is a known issue when a spouse is a non-member. I'm not sure when that will be fixed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
choofman

Post by choofman »

We are both members. He is the bishop but is not shown the directory when viewed by others.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Is this a YSA ward? I don't think a out-of-unit leader shows in the Ward's directory - just in the calling.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

A possible solution: Check the Household visibility. Change it first. You won't be able to change you or your husband until the household visibility is changed.
choofman

Post by choofman »

Thanks for the help! That was the issue.

Return to “Church Account”