membership

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
devondill

membership

Post by devondill »

I am a church member but I'm trying to update my information and its telling me that I stated I wasn't a member and that I need to change it (which I never stated that I wasn't) and when I put in my MRN its saying that either my MRN and or birthdate is not correct, can anyone please help me fix this?
sunrisesunshine

Re: membership

Post by sunrisesunshine »

I am trying to get my church records resent to me as I have had an identity theft. I can not seem to get my ward staff to retrieve these. I called church headquarters and asked. My son Cyrus Grey Carawan also died and I wanted his records as they were stolen as well. I found the church has him incorrectly posted in the church records as not baptized and alive. He was baptized at eight years old and died at 28 years old? Why are his records posted incorrectly? and why can I not get my records at my ward. I ask and they say ..Well, we will get to it but then never do..This is about 6 months now of asking. My membership number is Deborah Sue Canady Carawan Phillips ...[number removed]

Deborah Canady Carawan Phillips
Last edited by lajackson on Wed May 18, 2016 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderator note: Membership record number deleted. This is a public forum.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: membership

Post by lajackson »

sunrisesunshine wrote:I am trying to get my church records resent to me as I have had an identity theft.
Ask your clerk for a copy of your Individual Ordinance Summary. Your IOS is almost identical to your membership record.

Then work with him and your bishop or branch president to get any erroneous information corrected. They are the only ones who will be able to help you.

(Note: I have removed your MRN from your post. This is a public forum, and your MRN is a sensitive number that should not be made public.)

Return to “Church Account”