LDS Tools app not showing photos

TKhanson

LDS Tools app not showing photos

Post by TKhanson »

I'm ward membership clerk. I've synced my app. on my phone but membership photos are not showing up; however, they are there when I pull up a member's name on lds.org "directory". Please advise.

Thx
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools app not showing photos

Post by russellhltn »

Have the photos been approved? As a clerk, you may be allowed to see "non-approved" photos in the directory. You can also approve them.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kellymab

Post by kellymab »

Double check to see if the pictures are on an individual's record versus the household record. Pictures tend to hide that way frequently. There are two different place holders that they photo uploads to.
nwtaylor

Post by nwtaylor »

This problem was pervasive the whole day. LDS Tools pics showed very early this morning, but after a certain time, it was not working for anybody, leader or not, sync'd or not, iOS or android. So, we must be experiencing some backend problem serving images. Today, this made things a little difficult n our 320 member fairly transient YSA ward.

Maybe this is related to infrastructure, or maybe its related to an upcoming release??

https://www.lds.org/help/support/lds-to ... s?lang=eng

Release Notes for iOS LDS Tools
Date Released: 01 June 2016 <-- interesting that Date Released is 2 weeks hence.

Return to “Mobile Applications”