Wolf Den Not Showing in LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
dshefman

Wolf Den Not Showing in LCR

Post by dshefman »

When I navigate to "Membership" > "Member List" > "Primary" > "Wolf Den" only two boys show in the Wolf Den. Last week no boys showed in the Wolf Den. However, there should be 4 boys showing in the Wolf Den.

Does anyone know why two 8 year old boys: one born on 26 Oct 2007 and one born 17 Nov 2007 would not show in the Wolf Den?

Also, why did another two boys; one born on 15 Feb 2008 and one born on 7 Jan 2008 not show in the Wolf Den until this week?

Thank you for your help, in advance.

David
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Wolf Den Not Showing in LCR

Post by russellhltn »

I don't know as "Wolf Den" is a recognized organization under Primary. That's a scouting organization. As such, I think someone has manually created the class and is manually moving them. (And likely removing them out of CTR7 / Valiant 8 class.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:I don't know as "Wolf Den" is a recognized organization under Primary. That's a scouting organization. As such, I think someone has manually created the class and is manually moving them. (And likely removing them out of CTR7 / Valiant 8 class.)
Actually, Wolf Den is a default organization in LCR under Primary does have default rules. However, it's still possible to manually move boys between cub scout and scout organizations. Once they are moved then the default rules are not applied until they are put back in their default organization.

If you go to their member profile it will show their class assignments on the Callings/Class tab. If they are not in their default class there should be an asterisk by the class name. You can also correct the assignment there.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

eblood66 wrote:You can also correct the assignment there.
Depending on your calling. I'm not sure who has rights to that. Certainly a clerk does.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:
Depending on your calling. I'm not sure who has rights to that. Certainly a clerk does.
True. I'm not sure but I expect that the Primary presidency has rights as well.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

eblood66 wrote:
russellhltn wrote:
True. I'm not sure but I expect that the Primary presidency has rights as well.
The Primary Presidency can 'Edit Member Assignments'.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

There is an issue we have logged where Primary children are not automatically added to Cub Scouts or Activity Days on their eighth birthday. That is probably why you're seeing this. You have several 8-year-old girls in the same situation.

You can manually add them to the appropriate classes. Go to Organizations > Primary and then choose Cub Scouts or Activity Days. Then click on the Members tab and add them to the appropriate group.
dkingshere

Post by dkingshere »

Is a fix planned for this? Would be nice not to have to add them manually. Just noticed this issue since Primary Presidency was reorganized.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”