New features!

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
zaneclark

New features!

Post by zaneclark »

The new features just introduced bring LCR even closer to MLS, such as recording ordinances and ordinations. I can now do virtually all my assigned clerical tasks from home, even printing certificates..... I think I'll ask the priesthood to bring the Sacrament to my home, thus eliminating the need to even go to church,.... Just kidding!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: New features!

Post by sbradshaw »

zaneclark wrote:The new features just introduced bring LCR even closer to MLS, such as recording ordinances and ordinations. I can now do virtually all my assigned clerical tasks from home, even printing certificates..... I think I'll ask the priesthood to bring the Sacrament to my home, thus eliminating the need to even go to church,.... Just kidding!
This is scheduled for LCR 6.0, which is in (very*) limited testing. Go to Membership > Receive Sacrament and choose between regular bread or gluten-free. Then choose a time of day for the deacon drone to pass by. Works great!

*And by very limited, we mean 0 users, and we're not even sure if they're all LDS. :)
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”