Two accounts, can't login into main one with Membership record number; Need to link both accounts

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lynzeejb

Two accounts, can't login into main one with Membership record number; Need to link both accounts

Post by lynzeejb »

Hi,
I have two accounts and cannot seem to login into the first one I made that has my Membership record number. I have been paying tithing into that one. I recently logged into the 2nd account and I see I paid tithing once into this account and cannot add my MRN into this one. I can't figure out how to get all my information and tithing records into one account. Can someone help me please?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Two accounts, can't login into main one with Membership record number; Need to link both accounts

Post by lajackson »

lynzeejb wrote:I have two accounts . . .
If you will speak to your ward or branch clerk, he will help connect you to the Global Service Center, where it can all be sorted out and the two accounts can be combined.
lynzeejb

Re: Two accounts, can't login into main one with Membership record number; Need to link both accounts

Post by lynzeejb »

Okay thank you I will get in touch with my ward clerk. Last question, does it matter if I can't log in into one of the accounts. I only have the password for one, but the username for both accounts.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

lynzeejb wrote:Okay thank you I will get in touch with my ward clerk. Last question, does it matter if I can't log in into one of the accounts. I only have the password for one, but the username for both accounts.
The Global Service Center will probably want to confirm that both accounts are yours, so I'd recover the password if you can. You can use the email option, or the membership record number option (for the connected account) for recovery.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”