TAGS

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

bhuff

TAGS

Post by bhuff »

Hi There!

I have been using Gospel library for a long time and have tons of tags!! I love to be able to see the tags in list format and be able to search them as I can on my apple or droid. How to I see my personal tags in a alphabetical list?
ToManyLetters

Re: TAGS

Post by ToManyLetters »

This feature is not yet available in Gospel Library for Windows and is currently in development. You can preview an in development version of this feature by enabling the Preview Features toggle in the settings of Gospel Library Beta, available on the Windows Store.

You can also vote for features you'd like to see first at ldswin.uservoice.com.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
dlayton

Post by dlayton »

This will be a welcome development, since most of my scripture study is now being done via Gospel Library and since I primarily use the Windows version. I can access tags from my Android, but not from Windows. Do you have any ETA on when this will be available and functional for Windows 8 users? Thank you.
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

We don't offer a timetable on any features as all work done on this application is done by volunteers. The amount of time they have directly impacts how fast new features can be introduced. We have a system of priorities, rather than any set calendar of features, but often bug fixes or other issues will take priority over new features during their limited development time.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”