Two accounts; Need to link membership number to second one

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
hollgoobs

Two accounts; Need to link membership number to second one

Post by hollgoobs »

I've had an lds account before, but I no longer have access to the email that's attached to it. So I created a new account, but now it's asking for my membership number. And so when I type it in, it says it's wrong or associated to another account. It's not wrong. I have my recommend in front of me. So my question is how do I disable the other account without being able to get into it, and then get my membership number to attach to this account.
Thanks!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Two accounts; Need to link membership number to second one

Post by sbradshaw »

You can access your old account using the membership record number recovery option.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
hollgoobs

Post by hollgoobs »

Perfect, thank you. Now one more question. How do I disable/deactivate the "new" account? Is that possible?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

hollgoobs wrote:Perfect, thank you. Now one more question. How do I disable/deactivate the "new" account? Is that possible?
You will need to contact the Global Service Center and ask them to do it for you.

Return to “Church Account”