Baptism and Confirmation Record for Readmission Form lds.org

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
barnold

Baptism and Confirmation Record for Readmission Form lds.org

Post by barnold »

Where do I find Baptism and Confirmation Record for Readmission Form on lds.org
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Baptism and Confirmation Record for Readmission Form lds.org

Post by russellhltn »

I'd think that would be part of the packet that the stake president got when he received the paperwork to hold the council for readmission. In other words, that's not the starting point but near the end of a paperwork procedure.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

barnold wrote:Where do I find Baptism and Confirmation Record for Readmission Form on lds.org
I think you use the regular Baptism and Confirmation form in MLS. There are three options at the top. The third one should apply. Then I believe you record the ordinance information online in the forms the stake returns to the First Presidency.
barnold

Post by barnold »

In MLS where the form was that I need for a Baptism and Confirmation Record for Readmission, now takes you directly to lds.org/LCR. But once I am at LCR, I can't find the Baptism and Confirmation Record for Readmission Form. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

barnold wrote:In MLS where the form was that I need for a Baptism and Confirmation Record for Readmission, now takes you directly to lds.org/LCR. But once I am at LCR, I can't find the Baptism and Confirmation Record for Readmission Form.
If you are the clerk or the bishop, call your stake clerk. If you are not, you will not be able to see it. I would expect it to be under Reports > Forms with the Application to the First Presidency, but I do not have a calling currently that allows me to check.
barnold

Post by barnold »

Sorry I didn't day sooner, but I am a Stake Clerk. If someone that can look on LCR and please respond to check my question with a reply, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

barnold wrote:Sorry I didn't day sooner, but I am a Stake Clerk. If someone that can look on LCR and please respond to check my question with a reply, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
As a Ward Clerk, the closest I can come to in LCR for your request, is under Membership> Confidential > Readmission after Name Removal. This asks for the MRN of the individual, from that point on, I think it guides you for the necessary information.

Pure speculation on my part, but It might be that as a Stake Clerk you can't see that particular function. Please inform us either way, if you can see that option
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

According to this thread the baptism and confirmation information is entered as part of the entire process of reporting the reconvened disciplinary council using the 'Record a Reconvened Council' menu option. If that's the case, there may not be a separate menu option for just the baptism form.
barnold

Post by barnold »

I finally called SLC and the procedure is to just fill out the online form in LCR under the Record a Reconvened Council, which has a place to record the baptism and confirmation information along with other information about the council. You do not use the separate baptism form any more. Thanks for all your help here!!!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

barnold wrote:I finally called SLC and the procedure is to just fill out the online form in LCR under the Record a Reconvened Council, which has a place to record the baptism and confirmation information along with other information about the council. You do not use the separate baptism form any more. Thanks for all your help here!!!
Thank you for reporting back, so that those who have not done this in a while will know the current process. I assume previous priesthood information, if applicable, is also recorded the same way now.

And thanks for being patient with us as we guessed based on past experience. One of the perks of being the stake clerk is that you are able to call when needed to obtain correct information.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”