I am wondering . . . . .

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
richardw5613

I am wondering . . . . .

Post by richardw5613 »

I am wondering, what kind of personal information can I obtain from this web site? Like Blessing, baptism, & other information, I have thrown away or destroyed during a bad relationship in the past.
davesudweeks

Re: I am wondering . . . . .

Post by davesudweeks »

None of the information you listed resides on this web site (the tech forum). I would recommend you first speak with your bishop or ward clerk.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

None of that is available to members on-line. If you talk to the ward clerk, he can find the baptism date. Blessing date is a remote possibility. Unless recent, he wouldn't have the information on who did it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
BrotherMuller

Post by BrotherMuller »

I am wondering why I am denied access to my Republic, Missouri ward directory, newsletter, calendar, ect......? I have access to every thing else on the site. I would also like to begin online tithing. can you tell me what is the proper way to do this. My email is Robert_Muller1@yahoo.com.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

BrotherMuller wrote:I am wondering why I am denied access to my Republic, Missouri ward directory, newsletter, calendar, ect......? I have access to every thing else on the site. I would also like to begin online tithing. can you tell me what is the proper way to do this.
Since you didn't say what "everything else" is, but most likely you haven't entered your MRN (Membership Record Number) into your account. Without that, the system doesn't know you're a member, much less what ward you belong to.

You can add it by going to ldsaccount.lds.org.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”