Temple sub emails

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
aweber4

Temple sub emails

Post by aweber4 »

This morning my husband and I have received 75 emails about subbing in the temple. We have already unsubscribe from all emails and we are still getting them. We are getting many every hour. It's blowing up my smartphone. Please help!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Temple sub emails

Post by sbradshaw »

This sounds like something that may need to be fixed by the temple office – I'd suggest calling the temple and seeing if they can help!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
nannydee7

Post by nannydee7 »

I am trying to log onto templesub.com for the first time and it will not except my password. I do not want to change my password.

[moderator note: personal contact information redacted]
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

According to 'whois', templesub.com does not appear to be owned or operated by the Church. This is a user-to-user forum that is publicly visible. Posting contact information here could result in you receiving spam or worse. I would suggest finding a feedback, help, or support link or button on the relevant site.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Because it is not a church system, you can't log on using your LDS Account. You'll have to create a new account just for that page. The relevant links seem to be there at the main page.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”