LDS Tools - Youth Visibility

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
andrewlarsen

LDS Tools - Youth Visibility

Post by andrewlarsen »

I am serving as stake clerk. The Stake Young Women Presidency have asked why they are not able to view youth on LDS Tools (except for youth in their home ward)? The same question applies to the Stake Young Men Presidency. We know that the default setting is that members are only able to view youth in their own ward or branch. Is there an upgrade coming which would allow Stake YW and YM Presidencies to view all young women and young men, respectively, in the stake?

Thanks,
Andrew Larsen
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools - Youth Visibility

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to look a the LCR FAQS, the question "Why do stake and auxiliary leaders and high councilors have only limited access to LCR?". Based on that information, it can be argued that they don't need access in LDS Tools.

As for what the future holds, I can't say as that's rarely announced beforehand.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: LDS Tools - Youth Visibility

Post by scgallafent »

andrewlarsen wrote:I am serving as stake clerk. The Stake Young Women Presidency have asked why they are not able to view youth on LDS Tools (except for youth in their home ward)? The same question applies to the Stake Young Men Presidency. We know that the default setting is that members are only able to view youth in their own ward or branch. Is there an upgrade coming which would allow Stake YW and YM Presidencies to view all young women and young men, respectively, in the stake?
No, there is no upgrade coming which would allow this.

russellhltn already pointed you to the appropriate place in the LCR FAQ.

Return to “Member Tools”