Adding Notes and Adding to Notebooks

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
KenLambertsen

Adding Notes and Adding to Notebooks

Post by KenLambertsen »

Somethings screwy when trying to save highlighted text and notes into a specific notebook. In the past, when highlighting online Scriptures and then adding notes I've gone to the dropdown box to save the notes in a specific notebook. It has always worked fine. Lately, when I locate that notebook and try to checkmark it and save the details into that notebook, the highlights and notes are not getting to the correct notebook. The dropdown shows either unassigned as an option or that all the other notebooks have all been checked. It doesn't seem to matter what notebook I check, it never quite gets saved into the correct position. The only way I've been able to correct this is to go back into Notebooks and Journal and find those entries that were never correctly assigned.

Any help with this one would be appreciated.

Kindest regards,
Ken Lambertsen
lmcguire

Re: Adding Notes and Adding to Notebooks

Post by lmcguire »

Ken,

Please see this thread, which appears to be about this same issue: https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=24430

Liz

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”