Donations

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
PaulaJohnson

Donations

Post by PaulaJohnson »

Where do I go to find my donation history and make donations. I don't see a donation link when I log in to LDS.org my account
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: DONATIONS

Post by russellhltn »

PaulaJohnson wrote:Where do I go to find my donation history and make donations. I don't see a donation link when I log in to LDS.org my account
Are your records in a US ward/branch? Currently it's only available in the US.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Donations

Post by lajackson »

PaulaJohnson wrote:Where do I go to find my donation history and make donations. I don't see a donation link when I log in to LDS.org my account
If you have access to Online Donations (generally, you live in the U.S.) select your name at the top right of the LDS.org page. In the drop down box, Donations is usually in the middle column (My Ward), and about three positions down.
Biggles

Re: DONATIONS

Post by Biggles »

lajackson wrote:
If you have access to Online Donations (generally, you live in the U.S.) select your name at the top right of the LDS.org page. In the drop down box, Donations is usually in the middle column (My Ward), and about three positions down.
The Donations link is available, to me in the UK, but when selected gives a pop up message along the lines of not available in my area yet!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Biggles wrote:The Donations link is available, to me in the UK, but when selected gives a pop up message along the lines of not available in my area yet!
Yes. I believe the actual link is displayed for everyone. Rather than say "if you have access", I probably should have said "if you are able to use" Online Donations. Even though the link is there for everyone, if you can't use the system, there will not be any donation history to see.
catbear

Post by catbear »

I pay my donations online and it has been so wonderful to do this. Since I manage my father's accounts, I'd like to pay his donation online as well. I have his membership number but I am unable to set up an account for him as it reads that membership umber is in the system. It may be that he set one up or someone else did so for him years ago, but likely has never used it since.

Is there anyway I can pay his donations online?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

catbear wrote:Is there anyway I can pay his donations online?
His donations must be made using his LDS Account. Only your donations can be made using your account.
catbear wrote:I have his membership number but I am unable to set up an account for him as it reads that membership umber is in the system.
You can recover his LDS Account at the LDS Account sign-on page. Select the use "MRN and Birth Date" recovery option.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”