IROP Expense Detail

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
drepouille

IROP Expense Detail

Post by drepouille »

I love the ability to review donations, expenses, and financial statements on LCR. Upon reviewing the ward budget, I find we have a negative balance in Distribution Center charges because no one has transferred those charges to an appropriate budget category. I would do that if I knew what things were ordered. I was hoping there was a way I could drill down into each IROP to see which items were ordered, but I see nothing available. I will have to search the financial files in the clerk's office for paperwork that provides that information. I just wish it was available online.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
bballrob

Re: IROP Expense Detail

Post by bballrob »

I'm not 100% positive, but I do believe that the IROP detail comes in through the messages in MLS.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

bballrob wrote:I'm not 100% positive, but I do believe that the IROP detail comes in through the messages in MLS.
Sort of but not exactly. They show up in the Financial Statements section (where the monthly unit financial statement shows up as well).
dufekmc

Post by dufekmc »

eblood66 wrote:
bballrob wrote:I'm not 100% positive, but I do believe that the IROP detail comes in through the messages in MLS.
Sort of but not exactly. They show up in the Financial Statements section (where the monthly unit financial statement shows up as well).
The detail, a complete itemized invoice, is available via LCR. Click on the IROP item in LCR, and there is a small icon to view the invoice.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”