Getting donation emails by mistake

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
suzannebrewer

Getting donation emails by mistake

Post by suzannebrewer »

Hi, I keep getting donation emails even though I am not a member. They should go to the right email address, not mine. There is also no "unsubscribe" link on the email.
Your web support has no link to help without logging in, only this forum. Hopefully someone will reply to this message.

Thanks!!
NOT who you think this is.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Getting donation emails by mistake

Post by aebrown »

suzannebrewer wrote:Hi, I keep getting donation emails even though I am not a member. They should go to the right email address, not mine. There is also no "unsubscribe" link on the email.
Your web support has no link to help without logging in, only this forum. Hopefully someone will reply to this message.

Thanks!!
NOT who you think this is.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced, but it is kind of you to make this post.

I've forwarded your request to a department that should be able to correct the situation.

Thanks again!

Return to “Church Account”