Gospel Library V2.16.4.90 Crash on notebook Entry

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

reginaldStjohn

Gospel Library V2.16.4.90 Crash on notebook Entry

Post by reginaldStjohn »

I created a new notebook. Uncheck showing all notebooks except for the new one. So uncheck "uncategorized (default)" and "Journal". Then if I select some text and click to add a new notebook entry it will crash every time.

By the way, how to select which notebook a entry goes in? I don't get any prompt to select one when I add an entry (when it is working).
ToManyLetters

Re: Gospel Library V2.16.4.90 Crash on notebook Entry

Post by ToManyLetters »

By the way, how to select which notebook a entry goes in? I don't get any prompt to select one when I add an entry (when it is working).
At present, this feature is not yet in Gospel Library for Windows. The default notebook feature will assign any new annotations to the default notebook by default. The default notebook can be changed in settings.
I created a new notebook. Uncheck showing all notebooks except for the new one. So uncheck "uncategorized (default)" and "Journal". Then if I select some text and click to add a new notebook entry it will crash every time.
I was able to reproduce this bug and have added it to our bugs list.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”