Bad link to BOM audio

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
Ghosts371

Bad link to BOM audio

Post by Ghosts371 »

This is unrelated and i am having trouble figuring out how to create a new topic on here, if someone can direct me to the right place that'd be appreciated

I have a disabled roomate and am trying to download the Book of Mormon on Audio for him on his state issued audio book player. Problem is that it requires a special format (called "Daisy"). The church does produce scriptural audio in this Daisy format for the blind, the links are posted here:

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/formats?lang=eng

(when you click on download, it gives the "daisy option). The pearl of great price works fine but for some reason the book of mormon daisy link gives a manual instead of the book of mormon. If you could fix this or direct me to the right person to talk to so my disabled roomate can get what he needs, we would appreciate it.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: new issue

Post by sbradshaw »

Ghosts371 wrote:This is unrelated and i am having trouble figuring out how to create a new topic on here, if someone can direct me to the right place that'd be appreciated

I have a disabled roomate and am trying to download the Book of Mormon on Audio for him on his state issued audio book player. Problem is that it requires a special format (called "Daisy"). The church does produce scriptural audio in this Daisy format for the blind, the links are posted here:

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/formats?lang=eng

(when you click on download, it gives the "daisy option). The pearl of great price works fine but for some reason the book of mormon daisy link gives a manual instead of the book of mormon. If you could fix this or direct me to the right person to talk to so my disabled roomate can get what he needs, we would appreciate it.
I just checked and you're right, it's a Book of Mormon institute manual instead of the Book of Mormon. You should use the "Feedback" link at the bottom of the formats page to make sure the bug report gets to the LDS.org developers!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
GibsonKD

Re: Bad link to BOM audio

Post by GibsonKD »

This issue is now resolved. Thank you for reporting it.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”