sign in issue

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kbratt

sign in issue

Post by kbratt »

After I clear my cookies when I try to sign in the screen comes up with a name and user name that is not mine. I have to clear the boxes and then put in my information. This works until I clear my cookies again then the same thing happens. Any suggestions?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: sign in issue

Post by aebrown »

kbratt wrote:After I clear my cookies when I try to sign in the screen comes up with a name and user name that is not mine. I have to clear the boxes and then put in my information. This works until I clear my cookies again then the same thing happens. Any suggestions?
Most likely your browser has stored a user name for the sign-in page. Check your browser's settings for Autofill (or "Auto Form Fill" or "AutoComplete" or whatever your browser happens to call this feature).

Return to “Church Account”