Note book selection defaulting to all note books and not adding

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
george.bradley

Note book selection defaulting to all note books and not adding

Post by george.bradley »

This morning during study I was unable to get my notes added to a note book. When trying to select the notebook I wanted to add to, I would default to all of them and then not add to any of them. Help!!! :?
rickdauwg

Re: Note book selection defaulting to all note books and not adding

Post by rickdauwg »

I am getting the same error and have been getting it for one week. When I choose a notebook to save a note to it selects all of them and adds it to the uncategorized folder.
jdchristensen

Post by jdchristensen »

I have been using several notebooks to keep track of notes for different meetings. When I went in today all of my notebooks are gone, and my notes are in just one unassigned folder. This is incredibly frustrating because I have several years of notes that were all organized very well so that I could find notes from past meetings. Please help!!!!
stonzthro

Post by stonzthro »

I thought it was just me - having the same problem here - any feedback from the support group on this?
george.bradley

Post by george.bradley »

Very pleased there others with the same, no mayhem intended, this is making effective study very difficult. I am noticing that the tags are keeping the information but the note book is no longer updating visually though it is is showing the number of entries increase. Does anyone know who we can call on this?
weswinsor

Post by weswinsor »

I am having a problem where I will select a notebook to save a comment to and the notebook I selected will not show, but instead the same notebook shows every time no matter what notebook I was trying to select (in this case the first notebook on the drop down list). Frustrating as I am trying to save comments in the BOM but they are saving to the New Testament notebook. Would love some help on this. Was working great until about a week ago.
Jchappe

Post by Jchappe »

I have been having the same issue for about two weeks now. I would love to be able to resume my normal online scripture study routine. Have we found a solution?
josh.wood

Post by josh.wood »

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I'm trying to add some highlighted passages to one specific notebook; however, when I select the drop-down menu, it shows all of my notebooks with check marks and will not allow me to select just one! Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

FYI: I'm using the Chrome browser on a Windows 7 PC.
bradbur2

Post by bradbur2 »

I've been having this problem for a few weeks now as well. Has anyone found a solution yet? I have been using several notebooks, each with a different study topic, and now it's really hampering my studies.

I use Chrome Browser on Chrome OS.
rob88scps

Post by rob88scps »

Same problem here for a couple of weeks, Windows 7, Chrome and IE.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”