Login Issues

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
wilsongenegaylord9

Login Issues

Post by wilsongenegaylord9 »

My wife's login works with family history, stake calendar, etc. , but will not open "donations ." She has her own email account. Suggestions ?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Login Issues

Post by jdlessley »

Moderator note: This thread was split from the Login Issues thread in the LDS Account forum since the topics are different.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

When you say "will not open", what happens? Online donations are currently limited to members in the US (although some exceptions have been granted for those who are still using US bank accounts - like military.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
SparkyMartin

Post by SparkyMartin »

wilsongenegaylord9 wrote:My wife's login works with family history, stake calendar, etc. , but will not open "donations ." She has her own email account. Suggestions ?
When did she stop being able to login to Online Donations. I have researched this and discovered that your wife has been logged in to Online Donations before. Is she able to login to http://ldsaccount.lds.org? If she is still having trouble logging in, I recommend that she contact the Global Support Center. If you don't know the number, call the main switchboard at 801-240-1000 and they should be able to direct you/her to the right place.

Return to “Online Donations”