Maps logs me out of my lds.org account whenever I press "view your ward and stake".

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jonathancalvert

Maps logs me out of my lds.org account whenever I press "view your ward and stake".

Post by jonathancalvert »

I get booted to the login screen every time I try to "view my ward and stake". This may be because of another issue... I recently moved from Canada to Australia and had my records moved with me. However, maps and the directories still give me access to the information from both stakes. I'm just trying to view the member's locations in my area of Sydney. Any help would be appreciated.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Maps logs me out of my lds.org account whenever I press "view your ward and stake".

Post by lajackson »

Visit with your new ward clerk to verify that your records are in your new ward. It sounds as if the computers are confused and know you moved but have not completely finished the process. This may be because you have moved from North America to another area.

You clerk can also work with the Global Service Center to help complete the change.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Maps logs me out of my lds.org account whenever I press "view your ward and stake".

Post by sbradshaw »

It's unusual that you would see directory information for both stakes. Most likely this is temporary while your records are being transferred. The maps tool is probably not set up to display more than one stake at a time so it doesn't know which to display and logs out.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”