Multiple account and mrn issues

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ekaauwai.85

Multiple account and mrn issues

Post by ekaauwai.85 »

The account I am able to access will not allow me to enter my mrn, it says that the number is already linked to another account. However I cannot access that account. The account I am able to access is limited as a non memeber, I'd like to delete them both/all and start fresh. How can I delete all accounts in order to restart my registration?
Also the forget password/username is not helpful as it gives me the acount that will not allow me to enter as a member.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Multiple account and mrn issues

Post by sbradshaw »

Hi, use the "Forgot your username" option and use "Membership Record Number" as the recovery option. This will allow you to recover the account that has your membership record number attached.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

sbradshaw wrote:Hi, use the "Forgot your username" option and use "Membership Record Number" as the recovery option. This will allow you to recover the account that has your membership record number attached.
To be sure, I think you need to use these options without logging in to any account beforehand and follow the options listed.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Yes, log out and then use the "forgot your username" option from the login page.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
graceharris1

Post by graceharris1 »

The account says that my birth date and or membership number is wrong when I try to up[date my account and try to add my membership number to my account.
Tron_Cat_Hooligan1994

Post by Tron_Cat_Hooligan1994 »

I had the same problem, I did the same thing and entered my mrn and got into the account that I needed. Now I need to know how to delete my other account that I'm not using. Help?

Return to “Church Account”