e-mail address

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
larrydeanolsen

e-mail address

Post by larrydeanolsen »

I need to change my e-mail address to my wife's e-mail address. She does all of our accounting and needs to have access to your e-mails instead of me.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: e-mail address

Post by jdlessley »

E-mail addresses registered in an LDS account has to be unique. A unique e-mail address means it cannot be used by someone else in another LDS account.

In this case if you have an LDS account and you wife has an LDS acccount you cannot both use the same e-mail address in both of your account profiles.

That being said, you can change your e-mail address by logging on to your account at https://ldsaccount.lds.org/ and going to the "Contact settings" tab and making the change there.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”