Cannot Access Calendar

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
sflinders

Cannot Access Calendar

Post by sflinders »

There is a member in my stake that cannot access the stake and ward Calendar. They can sign in to LDS.org and it shows that they are signed in. They can go to the directory and other applications, but when they go to Calendar, it shows an empty container where the calendar should be with a spinner. Also, just above the calendar container, it shows the 'Add,' 'Print,' and 'Help' icons, but not the 'Settings' icon.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cannot Access Calendar

Post by russellhltn »

It sounds like security is set too high. Perhaps private browsing is turned on.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sflinders

Post by sflinders »

Thank you for the reply, but I don't think that is the problem. He says he's getting this error message regardless of which computer or mobile device he's using and he has tried it on multiple devices. Any other ideas?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What about others in the same ward? If they can get into the directory, it's not the account. The only thing left is data in one of the calendars.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
wschmidt24

Post by wschmidt24 »

I also have a question. My Young Men President can not access directory, calendar, lesson schedules, etc. He also cannot access Leader and Clerk Resources. I have checked to make sure his calling wasn't in there as a custom calling. What would you advise me to do?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

wschmidt24 wrote:My Young Men President can not access directory, calendar, lesson schedules, etc.
It sounds like he doesn't have his MRN entered into his LDS Account. The system considers him a "non-member".

Return to “Church Account”