Cannot login to calendar and directory

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Debzs

Cannot login to calendar and directory

Post by Debzs »

Hi, I recently changed my password and while I can log in, my account details now say that I have indicated I am not a member of the church. I can get onto the site, but cannot access the Ward Calendar, Directory or order items I need for the temple.

Can someone please help me with this? I am the Primary President in my ward and regularly need to access the calendar and directory. Not sure what I did when I changed my password, but it's strange that I cannot now log in whereas I have had no problems for years.

(PS. the password change came about because I had stored my password and forgot the exact details - Microsoft 10 tried to force me to upgrade and it messed up everything on my laptop. So my husband reinstalled Windows 7 back on my laptop, and in the process I lost all of my passwords that were stored on a couple of sites.)

I would appreciate any help and can provide my membership number, etc. to verify my identity if needed.

Many thanks!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Cannot login to calendar and directory

Post by sbradshaw »

You need to add your membership record number to your account, at LDSAccount.LDS.org. If it gives you an error when saving, chances are you have more than one LDS Account, and it's your other one that's connected to your membership record. If that's the case, log out and use the option to recover your username using your membership record number.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Debz

Re: Cannot login to calendar and directory

Post by Debz »

Thank you so much - you were right, I had somehow created a new account when I was trying to get my password back. Using the membership number for recovery was exactly what I needed to do. Appreciate your time in replying in a timely manner - may you be blessed for your service here!

Return to “Church Account”