Re: Priesthood emails and online SS lessons to woman?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
campbelldebralynn1

Post by campbelldebralynn1 »

Greetings to all, I am a female but when I go to lds.org, my Sunday School lessons are for males, i.e., Elders Quorum meeting info. I have also received emails for Priesthood activities. My personal information is correct so there is a glitch somewhere. Who should I contact to have this corrected? Thank you in advance. Debra
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

campbelldebralynn1 wrote:my Sunday School lessons are for males,
You have to select the correct lessons. It's possible that the Relief Society for your ward hasn't set up a lesson schedule
campbelldebralynn1 wrote:I have also received emails for Priesthood activities.
That may be coming from the calendars you are subscribed to. You may want to unsubscribe from the priesthood calendars or at least turn off notifications. The calendar system doesn't try to match up the calendars against your membership to decide what you should see. That's all under your control via subscriptions.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Re: Priesthood emails and online SS lessons to woman?

Post by sbradshaw »

At the LDS Account settings page is your gender correctly recorded?
EDIT: Actually, I'm assuming yes, since you say your personal information is correct.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Membership Help”