Limit on number of callings in drop down box ?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
RichardGamble

Limit on number of callings in drop down box ?

Post by RichardGamble »

I have three standard callings but only the first two will show in the drop down box on LCR. The latest calling is not available for selection in the drop down box. Is there a limit of two available callings in the drop down box?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Limit on number of callings in drop down box ?

Post by lajackson »

RichardGamble wrote:I have three standard callings but only the first two will show in the drop down box on LCR. The latest calling is not available for selection in the drop down box. Is there a limit of two available callings in the drop down box?
No. I have three that display right now, and I have seen four display just fine. (I never actually checked when I had five for a brief time.)

Make sure your latest calling was entered as a standard calling at LCR, and give it a day to update through the system, although it usually does not take that long. Our clerk is very good about making calling changes on Sunday right after Church meetings, and they are usually in the system by evening.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Limit on number of callings in drop down box ?

Post by scgallafent »

One of your callings is brand new. You need to allow time for the change to propagate through the various system involved.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”