Missionary portal. Error signing in.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
mirandapeck

Missionary portal. Error signing in.

Post by mirandapeck »

Missionary portal
I can't log in to the missionary portal. Bishop says his side is done and I can log in fine to the other areas of lds.org. He said try resetting login but I don't see where that's an option.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missionary portal. Error signing in.

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest getting with the clerk to make sure the MRN on your LDS Account matches the MRN on the record the bishop approved. Because that's how the system makes the connection between the bishop and you.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
thokozaniradebe

Post by thokozaniradebe »

I just came back on mission about a month ago and i'm trying to login but it says error
justin.mcclelland

Post by justin.mcclelland »

I cant log in always says error please help. Ive tried every possible route and none work. Error Error Error
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

There was an error with missionary email this morning. It was resolved about 15 minutes ago.
calgirl250

Post by calgirl250 »

My bishop has submitted his recommendation and I have been working on my papers (they were nearly done), but now it is saying there is an error and I do not have access. Can anyone help me and my bishop figure out what to do? We are at a loss and I would like to be able to finish my papers soon.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The bishop needs to contact support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”