Members sorted by confirmation date

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
GrasseDD

Members sorted by confirmation date

Post by GrasseDD »

Discussion began in a recent council would benefit from a list of adults in the ward, sorted by recency of confirmation date. The closest I can find is the New Member report, but we'd like to go back further than 24 months.
I can't find another list that can be sorted by that field, nor any kind of data export.
Anyone know of a way to get this information? MLS, maybe?
Thanks,
D.G.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Members sorted by confirmation date

Post by aebrown »

GrasseDD wrote:Discussion began in a recent council would benefit from a list of adults in the ward, sorted by recency of confirmation date. The closest I can find is the New Member report, but we'd like to go back further than 24 months.
I can't find another list that can be sorted by that field, nor any kind of data export.
Anyone know of a way to get this information? MLS, maybe?
You can certainly create a custom report in MLS to extract this information (with the caveat that MLS will not be around forever).

For the Criteria:
  • Age | is or is greater than | 18
  • Member Status | is | Confirmed
  • Confirmation Date | was in last | 5 | Years (or whatever date range you want)
For the Format, include at least these fields:
  • Preferred Name
  • Confirmation Date
  • (any other fields you find helpful)
Then in the Set Column Widths screen, click on the header for the Confirmation Date column and it will sort by Confirmation date (click the header again to reverse the sort order).
GrasseDD

Re: Members sorted by confirmation date

Post by GrasseDD »

Thanks!

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”