Accidentally clicked that I'm not a member

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
SMB4

Accidentally clicked that I'm not a member

Post by SMB4 »

I accidentally clicked that I'm not a member and now I can't log back in under my member # because it says it is already attached to a different account. Help!!!!!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Accidentally clicked that I'm not a member

Post by russellhltn »

Use the "lost username" to find out what account is linked to your MRN. Chances are, it's an account you set up for something else and didn't realize that it's an LDS Account. Clicking "not a member" isn't a factor in this case. It just prevented you from making this discovery at the time you set up the account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
SMB4

Post by SMB4 »

I did what you suggested and it didn't help. It took me to the same account and still won't let me add my membership number. It gives the same message. Any other ideas? Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

SMB4 wrote:I did what you suggested and it didn't help. It took me to the same account and still won't let me add my membership number.
Use the "forgot user name" and then select "MRN" as the method.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”